- 5 weeks of classes.
- 2.5 hours per class | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Instructor | Ellen Ramsay
- Class Dates: October 23rd, October 30th, November 6th, November 13th, November 20th | 2023
- Includes all supplies: firing, studio glazes, and clay
- All students are required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of class.
- You will learn the basics of wheel throwing. How to prepare your clay, centre your clay on the wheel and how to create basic shapes like cylinders and bowls. You will also learn how to trim and glaze your pieces using various glazing techniques.
Missed Class Policy:
Please ensure you can commit to the entire class sequence at the time of purchasing. Makeup classes are not available. It is not possible to miss the first class of any beginners series.
Refunds are only given if the student cancels via email more than 7 days ahead of the class. There is a $20 administration fee for all cancellations, regardless of the time frame.
CLASSES ARE NON TRANSFERABLE