- 5 weeks of classes.
- 2.5 hours per class | 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Class Dates: February 17th, February 24th, March 2nd, March 9th, March 16th | 2024
- Includes all supplies: firing, studio glazes, and clay
- All students are required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of class.
- You will learn the basics of wheel throwing. How to prepare your clay, centre your clay on the wheel and how to create basic shapes like bowls and cups. You will also learn how to trim and glaze your pieces using various glazing techniques.
You will receive an email confirmation once your registration is complete. Please ensure you note the dates you have signed up for as this is the only email communication we send.
Missed Classes Policy:
Please ensure you can commit to the entire class sequence at the time of purchasing. Makeup classes are not available. It is not possible to miss the first class of any beginners series.
Refunds are only given if the student cancels in writing via email more than 7 days ahead of the class. There is a $30 administration fee for all cancellations, regardless of the time frame.
CLASSES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE