- 5 weeks of classes.
- 2.5 hours per class | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Class Dates: September 12th, September 19th, September 26th, October 3rd, October 10th | 2023
- Limit of 6 students per session.
- Includes all supplies: firing, studio glazes, and clay
- All students are required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of class.
- You will learn the basics of wheel throwing. How to prepare your clay, centre your clay on the wheel and how to create basic shapes like cylinders and bowls. You will also learn how to trim and glaze your pieces using various glazing and under glazing techniques including sgraffito, resist and many more.
Missed Classes Policy:
Please ensure you can commit to the entire class sequence at the time of purchasing. Makeup classes are not available. It is not possible to miss the first class of any beginners series.
Refunds are only given if the student cancels via email more than 7 days ahead of the class. There is a $20 administration fee for all cancellations, regardless of the time frame.